Oh boy! I'm not doing very good with this blog! Well, I have this new idea that I can get others to do some blogging for me :) So we'll see how that goes. A few updates:
* I'm going to work on getting about 4 people that will commit to blogging once a month on the James 2 Project or relevant issues.
* If you are interested in making hats, please go ahead and do so even though I'm not collecting them right now.
* I'm in desperate need of getting ahold of some orphanages in COLDer countries. If you have any addresses you could give me, that'd be great. I have tried contacting organizations, but for the most part they don't get back to me. Any inside info would be great!
* Would you all please be praying for this project? It kind of needs a pick-me-up :)
Ok, well, check back a little later and we might just have some new bloggers for you all to read!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!!! I'm eager to see this started again!
I've been making hats so, hopefully you'll have a bunch from me once you start collection again.
I'll be praying for this beautiful ministry! (And I'll be praying that if God would desire me to help you blog, that He would move within my heart to do so).
God bless!
Post a Comment