Hey Riley, Sorry I haven't been on here in a while :) I just didn't get the project together this fall. I am not sure if it will work out or not this year, but if I do end up doing it, it won't be until this spring. I'll let you know for sure if I start it up again. I need to find an orphanage, people to distribute them, and just get everything moving again :)
3 comments:
Whats goin on this year? Are you collecting hats?
I wanted to let you know that I pm'd you about something relating to this project, just in case you haven't been on the Rebelution for awhile.
Hey Riley,
Sorry I haven't been on here in a while :) I just didn't get the project together this fall. I am not sure if it will work out or not this year, but if I do end up doing it, it won't be until this spring. I'll let you know for sure if I start it up again. I need to find an orphanage, people to distribute them, and just get everything moving again :)
Post a Comment