Saturday, February 13, 2010
Crochet Hat Pattern
This is pretty cool. Since this blog is dedicated to helping out orphans by making hats, I'm allowed to post things about crocheting, knitting, and sewing, to my heart's content. Have you all ever heard of crochetme.com or knittingdaily.com? They are really neat websites with free patterns and patterns to buy. They have all levels of difficulties, and their patterns actually do WORK! For you who have spent countless hours looking for the perfect free pattern, you know what I mean, they are often a bit less-than-perfect. I want to share a www.crochetme.com tidbit with you. I believe that you do have to become a member of the website (which is absolutely free), and then you can get a free downloadable pattern book for 6 crochet hat patterns. I was looking at it, and they are pretty cute. Well, I guess some of them could be considered a bit weird, but hey, they could all be fun hats :) Anyway, if you are looking for some great new crochet hat patterns, check it out. They have hats for easy, intermediate, and advanced skill level. You can also sign up to get their email newsletters which come almost every day for knitting, and fairly often for the crocheting. They do promote their merchandise a lot, but if you can look past that, they have great project ideas and new patterns to try and seasonal tips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment