Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Goal . . .

Hello everyone! Just today, I found out that we're definitely going to be able to collect 200 hats! God is so AMAZING! I can't believe it! So far, I've got 206 hats promised. They're made (I think), but just haven't been sent yet. So, I'm extremely excited!!!! What do you all think about setting a higher goal? How high? Let me know what you all think. (I finally set the blogs settings so that you can leave comments)

This project has exceeded anything I ever expected. Some girls/ladies out there are making multiple hats while others are making 1 or 2! It's so cool to be on my end and see how God is working through everyone!

It's not too late to decide to make hats. . . you've got almost 4 weeks left. Even for you who do not know how to crochet/knit/sew, this is definitely enough time to learn :)

Keep your hands busy! It's totally worth it!

~Charity

This verse seems relevant to the situation :)


Now, to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen." (-Ephesians 3:20-21)

No comments: