Friday, October 10, 2008

We're Going to Hold a Contest!

Thanks to Emily L. I'm going to hold a contest. Although it may seem like it might take away from the point of why we're making these hats, I don't think it should. We are making these hats to show Jesus's love to children around the world. Jesus is the most creative human that ever existed! Seriously he created a moose (which are terribly funny looking things) He created people (which are very odd every now and then) He created my dog (who is soooo funny if you watch him for a while) God definitely is creative! So, since we are supposed to strive to live like Him, let's be creative :) How's that for an argument?

Ok, so I don't know yet exactly what the prizes will be, but I'm thinking I'll make a list of books, and if you win you can chose which one you'd like. My mom and I are going to figure all of this out tomorrow.

Have fun with your hats!!!!

No comments: